SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Lucky Kanye gets coveted backstage pass to fashion's sexiest extravaganza
Sandwiched between Miranda Kerr and the new model of the moment Chanel Iman, he was living every man’s dream.
Kanye West popped up behind the scenes at the Victoria’s Secret fashion show between glittery tables of hair spray, extensions and make-up.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Of course, the rapper is used to the attentions of beautiful ladies.
Just two months ago, the singer was having a ball at London Fashion Week flanked by Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Sienna Miller and Gemma Arterton.
But this week's show was in a different league altogether as 38 admiring supermodels, dressed in brief pink silk robes, surrounded him.
The larger-than-life star's presence certainly caused a commotion. "Everybody just ran to one side of the room! It was crazy," laughed 20-year-old Chanel. "But Kanye is Kanye. He's doing his thing."
He was gearing up to perform during the spectacle, along with Maroon 5 and Nicki Minaj.
But the flamboyant singer had a little surprise up his sleeve – Mr Beyonce. To the sheer delight of the crowd, Jay-Z joined his friend to perform a number from their album Watch the Throne.
Kanye also sang his hit Stronger to open the ‘Super Angels’ section of the show, dedicating it to the memory of his mother.
"In 2007, I was supposed to perform this song...then my mom passed away," Kanye told the crowd. "She was my superhero —now she's my superangel."
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.