SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Victoria's Secret fashion show: Two decades of angelic extravagance
Elaborate costume lingerie shimmering down the catwalk on the perfectly-sculpted bodies of world famous supermodels set to an mesmerising wonderland backdrop…
It's that time of the year again when leggy beauties brush down their angel wings for one of the greatest spectacles on earth.
On November 9, New York will play host to the lavish, Victoria's Secret annual extravaganza which is watched by a staggering eight million people worldwide.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Supermodels including Miranda Kerr, Doutzen Kroes, Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio and Chanel Iman are among the big names set to take part this year.
And while excitement mounts, we take a look back at the evolution of this brilliant spectacle which has been taking place since the mid-90s.
Gisele Bundchen, Heidi Klum, Claudia Schiffer and Tyra Banks are among the heavenly bodies who have created so much hype around the show and brought such success to the label.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.