SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Luxe for less: Versace teams up with H&M to create 'Gianni moments'
It’s a match made in sartorial heaven.
Mighty Versace, the label of pop stars and the Euro yacht set, has teamed up with H&M to create luxury for a whole lot less.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
With results of their ‘class for mass’ collaboration now revealed, fans of the designer fashion house’s bold and sexy creations won’t be disappointed.
The collection centres around, what chief designer Donatella, describes as "Gianni moments" – referring to iconic ideas from her late brother, the company's founder.
So the palm-leaf print from the navel-plunging gown that Jennifer Lopez wore for the 2000 Grammys is emblazoned on a zip-up dress.
The sultry, backless black dress with thick utility straps that Cheryl Cole wore earlier this year will be available in an updated version for £79.99.
"I can't wait to see how H&M's wide audience will make these pieces their own," Donatella added. "When I see young people in the street wearing these iconic pieces it's going to be fun."
Prices start from £20 for accessories and bracelets, ranging to £179.99 for a beautiful body-con studded leather dress – around a tenth of the price for a hot-off-the-catwalk Versace number.
The collection launches on November 17 and will go on sale across 300 stores worldwide.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.