SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Spot the trend: Tess Daly is latest star to go dotty for daring Stella McCartney dress
Tess Daly is the latest fashion-forward celeb to fall for Stella McCartney’s hugely popular collection of risqué polka dot dresses.
The mum-of-two wowed viewers with her enviable physique in the transparent peek-a-boo dress on Strictly Come Dancing on Sunday.
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR GALLERY
The daring design – which, thanks to its sheer panels, requires owners to forgo underwear - was premiered by Kate Winslet back in March.
And Stella fan Liv Tyler took the plunge soon after, trying a similar, peplum-adorned version on for size.
Victoria’s Secret model Doutzen Kroes also got in on the act – although she styled it with a sheer slip underneath.
And Oscar-winner Colin Firth’s other half, Livia Giuggiolo, looked nothing short of fabulous in her version
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.