SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
'Honoured' Miranda dazzles in $2.5 million diamond 'Fantasy' bra
Miranda Kerr’s return to the Victoria’s Secret catwalk is set to be dazzling.
The supermodel – who gave birth to baby Flynn in January - will be wearing the bejewelled Fantasy Treasure bra worth a jaw-dropping $2.5 million.
And the gorgeous brunette has already been pictured in the aqua masterpiece – which features nearly 3,400 hand-set precious gems and diamonds – to promote the upcoming show.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
"It's such an honour to wear the bra," Miranda said.
"And it's such a piece of artwork! It's absolutely stunning - it kind of feels a little mermaid-like - but I can't believe I'm wearing $2.5 million on my chest.
“It was wonderful to have a bit of time off after I was pregnant and having Flynn. But now I’m back in the swing of things and it feels good,” she added, in reference to her runway return.
Each year the luxury lingerie label selects one model to don the season’s Fantasy Bra during their show.
Tyra Banks, Karolina Kurkova and Gisele have previously been bestowed with the honour.
Other models expected to take to the catwalk in November include Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Karolina Kurkova, Doutzen Kroes, Chanel Iman, Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriama Lima.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.