SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Stella's show brings proud dad Paul to his feet
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
The nearlyweds watched from the front row, and Macca's big grin showed how proud he was of his girl.
He even got to his feet as Stella stepped out for her bow, clapping loudly and cheering along with the likes of Salma Hayek, Twiggy and Alexa Chung.
Her collection featured a stunning array of sensual, sportswear-inspired garments.
She combined the athletic vibe with her signature sheer dresses adorned with strategically placed paillettes – seen on Kate Winslet, Colin Firth's wife Livia and Doutzen Kroes – for a sleeker finish.
Meanwhile, Kanye West's debut collection divided opinion, with some fashion editors implying the award-winning rapper should stick to his highly successful musical career.
But his front row line-up made for a brilliant show, with Lindsay Lohan, the Olsen twins and Alexander Wang seriously ramping up the star power.
And taking it to a whole different level were Beyonce, Jay-Z and Rihanna, who were reportedly watching their friend's presentation from backstage.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.