SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Picture-perfect Charlotte Casiraghi turns heads at glamorous Gucci gala
Amongst the artefacts in Gucci's new museum, the most eye-catching attraction was undoubtedly Prince Albert's niece, Charlotte Casiraghi.
The iconic brand has gathered vintage handbags, gowns and even a surfboard by Tom Ford from its archives to mark 90 years in the business.
And visitors will also be able to marvel at a 1979 white Cadillac Seville featuring the famous double G logo.
At the glittering inaugural party, the guest list was headed by the pretty royal.
Exuding her late grandmother's signature elegance, Charlotte mingled with VIPs like US Vogue editor Anna Wintour and Debbie Harry.
Her silky jade green fringed frock was a show-stopper.
But the fashionable aristocrat toned down the bright outfit with a ponytail and simple black, t-bar stilettos.
She maintains good relations with the Italian brand – they designed the equestrian attire she wears to compete.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.