SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Naomi comes all over shy after stealing the show at Pirelli store opening
Used to flashes and being chased by photographers, Naomi Campbell came over all shy after a spot of shopping in Milan.
The supermodel, who is currently in the Italian capital to attend Milan Fashion Week, was accompanied by Tunisian model Afef Jnifen who laughed at Naomi's efforts to avoid the cameras.
CLICK ON THE PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Dressed casually in jeans and a white shirt, she playfully tried to get to her car without being photographed but her attempt failed.
Just the night before, and not as bashful, Naomi was the star of the opening of the Pirelli flagship store.
The 41-year-old showed off her figure in a sequin star-print Dolce & Gabbana mini dress, teamed with classic black courts and her new curled 'do.
Also in attendance was Eva Herzigova, who opted for a more laid back look.
The Czech model donned a petrol blue leather biker jacket teamed with a bulky wool skirt and a pair of black boots.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.