SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
New York Fashion Week: Rosie and Zoe keep Michael Douglas company at Michael Kors
His devoted wife Catherine Zeta-Jones was unable to attend due to filming committments.
But lucky Michael Douglas had two other beautiful ladies to keep him company in the front row of the Michael Kors runway show.
With Hollywood starlets Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Zoe Saldana beside him, the 60-year old looked delighted with the seating plan.
CLICK ON THE PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
The actor chatted to British beauty Rosie, who looked stunning in a nude dress and matching boots, as the designer showcased a safari-inspired collection.
Meanwhile, Michael spoke backstage about his health.
"I feel great, I'm feeling great," he told E! News, referring to the recovery from his recent battle with throat cancer.
And he lavished praise on his designer friend.
"He's a lovely guy, he's got a little giggle, he's a sense of humour," he said about Michael Kors.
"He works hard, but it is fashion and he doesn't take it too seriously."
Also perched front row was Rachel Zoe, who was spotted snapping pictures of a crochet dress, along with Vogue editor Anna Wintour.
Michael Kors brought a taste of Africa to Wednesday's proceedings.
He put models in animal print kaftans and swimsuits, torn ponchos, tiger-print duchesse trench coats and hand-painted feather dresses, forming a collection that screamed safari.
Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas: A lasting love
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.