SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
New York Fashion Week: Kardashians out in force to support sister Kylie's runway debut for Avril
Avril Lavigne may not officially be part of the family.
But her connection to the Kardashians - the singer-turned-designer is dating the sisters' stepbrother, Brody Jenner - meant the whole clan turned up in full force to her runway show.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Sisters Kourtney, Kendall, Kim and her new husband Kris Humphries all sat front row cheering loudly, with the girls looking ultra glossy.
Meanwhile, the baby of the family, Kylie, who has her eye on a modelling career, was making her runway debut in the show, which featured the latest collection of Avril's streetwear line, Abbey Dawn.
The 14-year-old strutted out in several outfits, the most eyecatching of which was a bouncy black ballerina dress.
Meanwhile, Kim and Kourtney seemed to be putting on a show of solidarity in almost identical outfits.
Kim paired a high-collared white shirt with a laser-cut black skirt and electric blue Louboutins. Kourtney's shirt was in a similar style and she'd teamed it with a tulle black skirt and diamante stilettos – also by the French brand.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.