SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
New York Fashion Week: More designs to delight a Duchess from Jenny Packham
Jenny Packham's profile has rocketed since the Duchess of Cambridge stepped out in three of her creations this summer.
And the British designer's latest offerings will, no doubt, get the royal seal of approval too.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
She sent her models down the New York runway in a dazzling array of slinky evening gowns, similar to the blush-coloured number that Kate wore to wow at the ARK gala.
The red carpet-worthy gowns were in a rainbow of striking colours, and the clash of flowing tulle, lace and chiffon made for a stunning effect.
Jenny is no stranger to dressing the A-list, boasting a celebrity clientele that includes Angelina Jolie, Cameron Diaz and Sandra Bullock.
But she has spoken openly about the massive influence the Duchess has had in putting her name on the fashion radar.
"In terms of brand awareness it definitely had an effect, very much so," she said.
"It helped showcase what we do, which is make feminine, glamorous clothes."
During her North American tour earlier this year, Kate stepped off the plane in Calgary wearing Jenny's canary yellow sundress.
And she cheered on her husband at the polo in Santa Barbara wearing one of her hand-painted floral frocks.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.