SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Good girl Anne Hathaway turns femme fatale for new Tod’s campaign
She may be Hollywood’s sweetheart, but Anne Hathaway has shed her wholesome, good-girl image for her role as the face of Tod’s signature collection.
In a series of seductive images, the actress embodies the femme fatale as she lies draped across a red sports car in bright red lipstick and smoky eyes.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
"I have been a longtime fan of Tod's," the brunette said in statement, "and was very excited to be a part of exploring a new side of their identity with the launch of their Signature Collection."
Anne joins a handful of famous faces who have fronted the luxury accessory label, including Gwyneth Paltrow and Sienna Miller.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.