SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Make a splash with this season's colourful bikinis and 'monokinis'
It’s that time of year again – bikini season.
Women have been hitting the gym in an attempt to slim down before baring their bodies on the beach.
But what sometimes gets overlooked is the bikini itself. Given that a swimsuit will flatter your figure and accentuate a girl's assets, buying the right one is half the battle.
So, with this in mind, hellomagazine.com brings you the best of the ensembles showcased at Miami Swimwear Week 2011 this week.
Colour-blocking reigned supreme, and the selection of one-pieces proved the monokini – a costume with cutouts – still isn’t going anywhere.
Take a look at the vast array of different styles for inspiration.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.