SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Cannes 2011: Ronnie Wood's girl Ana Araujo impresses in nautical-inspired gown at Cavalli party
Although dinners and parties abound among the well-heeled revellers in Cannes, an invite to Roberto Cavalli’s yacht for his annual shindig is still a prized possession.
Among the guests at this year’s spectacular event was Ronnie Wood and his breathtaking Brazilian girlfriend, Ana Araujo. And with a party held on board a boat, Ana couldn’t have played it cooler with her nautical inspired gown mixing sea greens and ocean blues along with hints of mermaid.
And as guests partied the night away under the Mediterranean stars, the final touches were already being put in place for the next evening’s must-do do.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR A GALLERY OF IMAGES FROM THE EVENT
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.