SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Kate and Naomi are the epitome of Parisian chic at Louis Vuitton show
It was a rare runway sighting.
British supermodel-veterans Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell stormed the catwalk at Paris Fashion Week.
The pals - once among the 'Big Six', an elite group of cover girls that dominated the Nineties - reunited to star in Marc Jacobs' show for Louis Vuitton.
The pair joined a crew of 67 models who each rose to the stage in gilded elevators, flanked by bellboys.
Naomi stepped out in a sweater and skirt ensemble, her face barely visible under a hotel doorman-style cap.
Meanwhile, Kate oozed Parisian chic in black leather hand-gloves and a jewelled, Venetian mask-style headband, which held her ponytail in place.
Sporting bondage-style boots, the 37-year-old finished the show in typically rebellious fashion, smoking a cigarette and theatrically blowing smoke.
This was newly engaged Kate's third appearance since her runway retirement in 2004, and was obviously a favour for Marc, who counts her as a close friend.
He explained that she'd been invited because "the women in this show were all characters, not just anonymous girls".
The fetish-inspired show featured models handcuffed to handbags and dressed as chambermaids sporting black bodices.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.