SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Brave Lily steps back into the limelight to support her wedding dress designer
The Chanel show at Paris Fashion Week marked the singer's first public outing since her the loss of her unborn child in November of last year.
After her tragic news, she spent time away from the spotlight to grieve in private.
But having opened up about her heartbreak in a recent Channel 4 documentary, it seems the 25-year-old feels ready for life back in the public eye.
She sported an emerald green tweed coat, a demure look that perfectly complimented her up do, and carried three quilted bags by the brand.
Seated front row next to Alexa Chung, the former face of Chanel posed for pictures with chief designer Karl Lagerfeld, who will be making her wedding dress.
But it seems the public appearance was tiring for Lily, who later revealed on Twitter: "Chanel show in Paris was lovely. on my way home now, think i might hide for a while."
The presentation boasted a volcanic backdrop for the maestro's Autumn/Winter 2011 collection, with a wooden boardwalk leading models over smoking piles of lava.
He sent dark, loose looks down the runway to a heavy soundtrack of Eighties rock music.
The overriding theme was tomboy, with Doc Marten-style work boots replacing stilettos and wide-leg trousers establishing a masculine edge.
The volcanic setting is in stark contrast to his previous runway show, where models traced circles around a 265-ton glacier which had been shipped in from Sweden.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.