SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Roberto Cavalli decides on demure as Milan Fashion Week comes to an end
Roberto's collection - Just Cavalli - stayed true to form with animal prints, a Cavalli catwalk would be uncomplete without them.
An Ugly Betty-esque touch of demure frumpiness was added to the ensembles, with hippie-style tiered chiffon dresses and smocks featuring paisley prints.
Former Destiny's Child star Kelly Rowland attended the glamorous event and was photographed with the designer backstage.
Also bringing fashion week to a close was Giorgio Armani who said his collection "cleverly emphasises the beauty of the body, but never flaunts it."
The show embodied alluring femininity, all the while exuding Armani's trademark 'modern elegance'.
The 76-year-old also injected an element of fun into the proceedings, with a model gracing the catwalk in a t-shirt seemingly bearing the designer's face.
Soul 'diva' Tina Turner – a long-standing fan of Giorgio's work - watched from the front row and deemed the collection "totally fantastic – as always."
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.