SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
A hot match: Rafael Nadal sizzles in Armani ads with Megan Fox
Move over Cristiano Ronaldo and Becks – there's a new underwear hunk in town.
Spanish tennis star Rafael Nadal follows in the footsteps of the Real Madrid player and David Beckham by becoming the face – and body – of Armani underwear.
In a series of black and white shots which are sure to delight his fans, Rafa shows off his impressive physique.
Click on photo for more pictures
Giorgio Armani commented that he enjoys watching the 24-year-old play every game, and that "he is ideal as he represents a healthy and positive model for youngsters".
And he's joined in the Spring/Summer 2011 campaign by screen siren Megan Fox, who was unveiled as the Italian fashion house's new ambassador in October 2009.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.