SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Super-slim Samantha steals the show from legendary beauties
She's juggling motherhood with a high-profile role as the chatelaine of Number Ten, Downing Street.
But sleepless nights and the school run didn't seem to have taken their toll as Samantha Cameron made a stylish appearance at a fashion do on Tuesday.
Despite the presence of legendary beauties like Naomi Campbell, Thandie Newton and Lara Stone, aka Mrs David Walliams, all eyes were on Samantha, who may soon be known as 'Glam Cam' because of her elegant frocks.
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR THE FULL FABULOUS GALLERY
Meanwhile, the Prime Minister's wife was showing off a trim figure in a full-length evening gown just months after giving birth to baby Florence.
Also on hand was Victoria Beckham, looking super fit because of her running regime and flashing extra-toned pins in a slashed to the thigh dress of her own design.
The glam duo were at the British Fashion Awards where Posh narrowly missed out on the designer brand of the year prize – which went to Mulberry.
- Victoria Beckham
- Samantha Cameron
- British Fashion Awards
- Naomi Campbell
- Lara StoneVictoria Beckham
- Lara Stone
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.