SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Using glamour for good – Victoria Beckham leads stars opening wardrobes for charity
They have all delved into their wardrobes to help raise money for the Royal Marsden Cancer Campaign.
By donating a range of their own dresses and other items, they've helped contribute to a truly unique collection.
Click on photos for gallery
And now you can own some of the gorgeous clothes worn by some of the world's most glamorous beauties, because all of the outfits are up for auction on Ebay.
Throughout the month of October, you can bid in The Celebrity Boutique online auction - all proceeds will go towards projects at The Royal Marsden – for the chance to bring some celebrity glamour to your own closet.
From Elle Macpherson's leather trousers, to Samantha Cameron's famous M&S dress and Fearne Cotton's Olivia Rubin number – click on the photos to see some of the lots going under the hammer.
Visit the Celebrity Boutique site and get bidding.
- celebrity boutique
- Royal Marsden Cancer Campaign
- Victoria Beckham
- Sienna Miller
- Dannii Minogue
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.