SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
George makes a gallant escort for his love Elisabetta at Milan fashion week
Time was when George Clooney would probably have passed up an invite to a fashion show – in favour of zipping around on his motorcycle or hanging out with his Ocean's Eleven buddies.
But that was before he met his bella signorina Elisabetta Canalis.
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR GALLERY
When the Italian presenter went along to Roberto Cavalli and Giorgio Armani's shows in Milan, he probably didn't think it chivalrous to refuse to be her plus one.
Hollywood's hottest pairing caused a crush when they arrived at the proceedings – as they've been doing across Italy this year.
Fans surrounded them eagerly in hysterical scenes that were a repeat of the actor's recent appearance in court and his visit to Elisabetta's hometown in Sardinia.
They weren't the only high-profile pair inviting attention.
Newlyweds Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green were in the front row at Armani. As were the king and queen of Bollywood, Aishwarya Rai and husband Abhishek Bachan.
Also stealing the limelight in the Italian city were Taylor Swift, Leona Lewis and Heidi Klum, who shimmered in a sinuous metallic creation at the AmFar gala.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.