More Cannes superstar style: Gala gowns from the amfAR party
As the Cannes Film Festival has continues this week, so have the glamorous parties.
The stars were out in their droves on Thursday night for the annual amfAR Cinema Against Aids gala at the Hotel du Cap. An auction led by the likes of Russell Crowe and helped raise $6.7 million for Aids research, while there was live entertainment from singers Mary J Blige and Patti Smith.
And the evening also featured some of the greatest gowns seen at the festival so far.
Having already sported a number of breathtakingly beautiful outfits on the French Riviera in the last week, Jennifer Lopez wowed again in this pink Roberto Cavalli creation featuring a flamboyant feathery skirt.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.