Cannes star style: Glamorous gowns from the Vanity Fair/Gucci party
The fashion forces of Gucci and Vanity Fair came together to host a star-studded soiree in honour of Martin Scorsese in Cannes this week.
And there was no shortage of glamorous ladies on the glitzy guestlist.
Kitted out in a gorgeous grey number with an embroidered grosgrain ribbon, Princess Charlotte Casiraghi was holding her own among the fashionistas
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.