SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Supersize sparkle: haute couture jewellery from Christian Dior
From vertiginous heels made only for women with super sense of balance, to patterns so bold they should be viewed through sunglasses, haute couture creations always push fashion to the limits.
And John Galliano's provocative collection of extra large jewels is no exception.
The British designer gave the Christian Dior spring-summer 2010 haute couture show an extreme touch with these exquisite pieces made from glass and precious gems.
Click on images to enlarge
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.