Hot on the heels of hellomagazine.com
's hugely popular most attractive polls
, readers have been voting in their thousands to crown their best dressed male celebrity.
From Barack Obama
and Brad Pitt
, to Robert Pattinson
and David Beckham
, a number of suave stars squared up to take the prestigious title.
But there could only be one winner.
And in the top spot with more than 35 per cent of the vote was former Doctor Who David Tennant
, whose dapper approach to the red carpet continues to be a big hit with his fans, earning him more than 10,000 votes.
Coming in a close second was another British pin-up – 007 action man, Daniel Craig
Proving himself to be just as dashing as his famous silver-screen persona, the handsome actor secured 23.3 per cent of the votes with more than 6,700 people voting in his favour.
Third and fourth place was a close battle between Sherlock Holmes
co-stars, Jude Law
and Robert Downey Jr
In the end, the New Yorker was pipped to the post by the English actor, who secured the bronze position by just 425 votes taking 16.8 per cent of the vote to Robert's 15.3 per cent.
man of the moment Robert Pattinson
– who narrowly missed out on being named most attractive man – finished in fifth place thanks to the 1789 votes he received, translated as 6.2 per cent of the overall total.
The second half of the vote was headed up by Australian pinup, and doting dad
, Hugh Jackman
He received 384 votes, while sixth place winner Andres Velencoso
's Spanish love – was voted for 219 times, giving the two men 0.8 and 0.4 per cent of the vote respectively.
Footballer David Beckham
came eighth in the poll, ahead of America's dashing leader President Obama
, who beat Hollywood hunk Brad Pitt
to ninth place by 33 votes.
Full list of results
1. David Tennant - 35.4 per cent
2. Daniel Craig - 23.3 per cent
3. Jude Law - 16.8 per cent
4. Robert Downey Jr - 15.3 per cent
5. Robert Pattinson - 6.2 per cent
6. Hugh Jackman - 1.3 per cent
7. Andres Velencoso - 0.8 per cent
8. David Beckham - 0.4 per cent
9. Barack Obama - 0.3 per cent
10. Brad Pitt - 0.2 per cent