SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Rihanna faces stiff competition from original hair-raiser Vivienne Westwood
So with her pixie crop streaked blonde, the award-winning star must have thought that, once again, she would have the 'most elaborate hair' award all sewn up at Paris Fashion Week.
But she didn't count on Britain's most flamboyant designer Vivienne Westwood.
The 21-year-old had some fierce competition in the barnet department courtesy of the fashion maven and her models.
No shrinking violet, the flame-haired 68-year-old joined her girls, sporting a wild up'do as she stepped out to receive applause at the end of her spring/summer 2010 show.
To the tones of Sid Vicious' rendition of My Way, the erstwhile punk designer – once married to Sex Pistols manager Malcolm McLaren – presented her signature draped knitwear alongside tailored shorts and jackets in styles borrowed from menswear.
Vivienne's show was just one of many ports of call for Barbados-born Rihanna, who has become a firm fixture at the front rows of all the top shows at Paris' prêt-a-porter season.
Earlier that day, she joined Dita Von Teese, Bruce Willis and his wife Emma Heming to see the presentation of John Galliano's latest designs for Dior.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.