Alesha Dixon and Paul Sculfor reveal Next top models
The search for the modelling world's Next big thing reached an exciting conclusion in front of a crowd of fashion fans in London's Old Billingsgate.
More than 4,000 entrants were whittled down to 50 by public vote, then down to ten after a day of boot camp, catwalks and headshots.
The finalists then took to the catwalk in a bid to impress the judging panel at the live final of the Make Me the Next Model contest – hosted by Katy Hill, Alesha Dixon and Paul Sculfor – as they modelled clothing from Next's autumn-winter range.
The winners, announced by Alesha and Paul – himself a former Next model – were Kiren Modi and Dan Clarke, who had revealed he was “nervous” about his catwalk stint. "I'll probably fall over or something," he joked.
The lucky pair will star in a TV ad for the high-street chain as well as appearing in the spring/summer 2010 Next Directory.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.