SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Kylie on sunny form in Paris as she checks out Jean Paul Gaultier's new designs
Her romance with French actor Olivier Martinez didn't endure, but Kylie Minogue's love affair with his home town shows no signs of abating.
The pop princess looked in her element this week as she attended the Jean Paul Gaultier haute couture fashion show in Paris.
Kylie was positively glowing at the event – dressed appropriately in a corseted design by the French designer – laughing and joking with her designer pal William Baker in the front row.
And, of course, she has plenty to smile about lately, with her romance to hunky Spanish model Andres Velencoso going from strength to strength.
While he wasn't at the fashion show with her on Wednesday, he did accompany her on a recent trip to Paris, when they were spotted enjoying a romantic lunch.
Kylie has clearly moved on from the end of her relationship to S.W.A.T. star Olivier. Since their split in 2007, she has often returned to the French capital, though her days of arriving alone to walk Olivier's dog Sheba are over, it seems.
Also checking out Gaultier's collection was Mickey Rourke. The Wrestler actor – clad in a quirky paisley green waistcoat – met up with the man behind the designs after the show to offer his congratulations.
The inspiration behind the creations came from silver screen goddesses of years gone by. One standout piece also conjured up images of the enfant terrible's famous Madonna corset stage costume, circa 1990.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.