SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley accepts ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in bikini bottoms
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley showed off her supermodel physique in bikini bottoms as she took part in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge on Thursday.
The British beauty took to Instagram to share a short clip of her being drenched in ice cold water. "I accepted the #ALSIceBucketChallenge and donated at www.alsa.org and I nominate Guy Aroch, Cassandra Grey and Cher Coulter!" she wrote.
Sitting on the edge of a fountain, Rosie addresses the camera, announcing that she accepted the challenge from Australian model Abbey Lee Kershaw.
The model lets out a high-pitched scream as the bucket is tipped over her head.
Rosie's challenge came just hours after Victoria Beckham shared her own.
The former Spice Girl and fashion icon had been teasing her followers, previously revealing that she was nervous of her challenge, captioning a link to husband David's video with "I'm getting nervous fashion bunnies! x vb #ALS #icebucketchallenge"
In the short clip, the mother-of-four can be seen kneeling on the grass surrounded by the men in her life, husband David and sons Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz, who all help pour two buckets of ice cold water over her.
Before getting soaked, the star nominated fellow designer Tom Ford, good friend Katie Holmes and her son Cruz.
Victoria then went on to post Cruz's video on her Twitter. Victoria was nominated on Monday by her actress pal Eva Longoria, although it seems that the she didn't abide by the 24-hour deadline.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.