SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Sarah Jessica Parker nominates Kim Kardashian for ice bucket challenge
"My name is Sarah Jessica Parker and I'm in Houston, Texas," she said to the camera. "I was nominated by Jenny Gersten to take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. No problem."
In typically glamorous style, the actress went on to nominate Kim Kardashian as well as Joan Rivers and comedian Billy Eichner to participate next in the challenge.
"In turn, I nominate Joan Rivers, Kim Kardashian and Billy Eichner. You have 24 hours to accept this challenge."
Gwyneth Paltrow was another star to join the ranks of celebrities taking part.
The actress stripped down to her bikini before getting drenched in freezing water. But before being soaked, the 41-year-old revealed that she was nominating her estranged husband to take part.
"Hi, I'm going to alsa.org to donate money for ALS, but in the meantime I'll do this and nominateChris Martin, Cameron Diaz and Stella McCartney," she told the camera, in a video posted on her Instagram.
A friend then tipped a bucket full of cold water all over the star, who shrieked and started to run away.
Gwyneth and Chris, 37, famously announced they were "consciously uncoupling" back in March but have remained on very good terms.
- Joan Rivers' Top 10 quotes
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West named daughter North West following advice from Pharrell Williams and Anna Wintour
- A look inside Sarah Jessica Parker's New York townhouse
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.