SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
David Beckham shows off toned torso in new H&M campaign
David Beckham's new H&M campaign has been unveiled.
The former footballing legend shows off his toned torso and extensive tattoo collection in the shirtless snaps that display his new bodywear range for the high street retailer.
In one shot, the husband of Victoria Beckham models a pair of white boxers with the waistband bearing his name in black.
David Beckham for H&M
In other images, he shows off black and grey jogging bottoms and a grey jersey tshirt.
Speaking about the range, David said, "These new pieces for my Bodywear range at H&M have a real energy about them.
"I genuinely enjoy the creative process and we have had fun this time playing with colour and texture.
David Beckham for H&M
"I hope people like them as much as I do."
The unveiling of his new campaign comes just one day after the star completed the ALS ice bucket challenge.
David introduced the video on his Facebook account by saying: "Hi, I'm David Beckham and I'm accepting Ryan [Seacrest's] ALS Ice Bucket challenge."
He later nominates sports stars Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson, and Hollywood star Leonardo DiCaprio.
The ice bucket challenge has taken social media by storm and some of the biggest celebrities have taken part, including Bill Gates and Justin Bieber.
The challenge aims to raise as much money as possible for the research and treatment of motor neurone disease and involves filling a bucket with ice cold water , and then pouring it over yourself, all while being videoed as hilarious proof for friends and social media followers. The drenched participant must then nominate three more people to experience the gruelling ice shower.
- Youtube sensation Tanya Burr reveals her biggest beauty secret
- New York Fashion Week: A look at Victoria Beckham's new collection
- David Beckham reveals he admires Victoria's fashion success as he launches Belstaff collection
- David Beckham rumoured to make London Fashion Week appearance at Belstaff
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.