SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Duchess Kate lands spot on Vanity Fair's best-dressed list
The Duchess of Cambridge, née Kate Middleton, has featured on Vanity Fair's best-dressed list for the fifth consecutive year.
It's no wonder the royal made it onto the prestigious list – a wardrobe brimming with designer dresses and the hottest accessories, she is a fully-fledged style icon.
The news comes after Kate's trip to Australia and New Zealand in May, when she wowed with over two dozen stylish ensembles.
Kate made the prestigious list for the fifth consecutive year
The issue of the magazine also included a photoshoot with Cressida Bonas. The former girlfriend of Prince Harry looked stunning while she modelled Burberry clothes in the photoshoot, shot by renowned fashion photographer Mario Testino.
Cressida was shortlisted for the best-dressed list but didn't make the final cut.
The Duchess was not the only royal to appear – Argentinia-born Queen Maxima of the Netherlands and Princess Mary of Denmark were also included.
Cressida Bonas appeared in a photoshoot by Mario Testino in the issue
It was a good year for British male celebrities - Benedict Cumberbatch, Michelle Dockery, Eddie Redmayne and Colin Firth all made it onto the list.
Actresses made up a large part of the list, with Cate Blanchett, Emma Watson, Lupita Nyong'o and Michelle Dockery all featuring.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.