SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Cristiano Ronaldo flexes his muscles in campaign for his new underwear collection
Football star Cristiano Ronaldo has unveiled his second underwear collection, Rankin x Ronaldo for CR7 Underwear.
"Launching my own underwear brand was a dream come true," said the sportsman. "I am so proud that it has been such a success all around the world, and excited to be launching a second range. Since having the opportunity to work on my own brand, fashion and design have become a passion of mine and I've really enjoyed working on the second collection."
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR GALLERY
The 29-year-old revealed his campaign for the collection across seven fashion capitals of the world, including London, New York, Paris, Milan and Madrid. The images, which were shot by acclaimed photographer Rankin, were projected on giant screens, and featured the man behind the designs as the starring model.
"I am really proud of my second CR7 Underwear collection and wanted to launch it in a way that was personal to me and to have some fun with it," explained the Portuguese sportsman. "The number seven has always been close to my heart, so I was honoured to unveil my new collection in seven cities around the globe."
"It was a pleasure to collaborate with Rankin," he added. "It was incredible to see the images released in this unique way."
The new collection of CR7 Underwear is available from 4 August, at www.CR7Underwear.com
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.