SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Model Sara Blomqvist marries in custom-made Valentino
Model Sara Blomqvist was every inch the blushing bride as she married her long-term love Jeremy Young in New York this week.
The Swedish beauty, who has countless high-profile campaigns under her belt including Givenchy, Zara and Carolina Herrera, was stunning in a custom-made Valentino gown.
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR FULL GALLERY
Sofia was stunning in the bespoke Valentino gown
On her Instagram account, Sofia shared a sketch of her wedding dress. The designers Maria Grazia Chiuri and Pierpaolo Piccolo had signed the drawing: "For Sara. Happiness!!! With love, Maria and Pierpaolo."
Sofia also shared of touching snap of her and her new husband. "I can't even describe in words how amazing this weekend have been. Thank you all for sharing it with us, you are the best family and friends anyone could have! And thank you so much Pierpaolo and Maria for making me feel like a princess on the best day of my life! ❤️@maisonvalentino," she wrote.
The sketch that Valentino drew up of her wedding gown
Valentino reposted the picture on their Instagram account. "Sending love and best wishes to @s_blomqvist and her handsome new groom on their recent wedding. #couturewedding #matchmadeinheaven," they captioned the snap.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.