SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
See pictures of Cara Delevingne's Topshop campaign
Pictures of Cara Delevingne's first campaign for Topshop have been released.
The model, 21, looks typically stunning in the series of shots that see her modelling a leather jacket, classic furry parka and printed mini dress.
"Cara is a true Topshop girl," the brand's creative director commented. "Her style is confident and playful and she can be sophisticated and chic as easily as she can be cool and casual.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Cara Delevingne fronts the Topshop autumn/winter campaign
"Putting her spin on everything she makes the Topshop collection her own. Her uninhibited natural energy is intoxicating, she is free spirited and fun."
London-born Cara has fronted handfuls of high-profile campaigns since she shot to fame just a few years ago.
She has lent her face – and body – to brands including DKNY and Yves Saint Laurent. In September, she is set to star alongside Kate Moss in the new Burberry fragrance advert.
Cara wows in the series of shots
Despite her huge modelling success, Cara is hoping to make the move to acting full-time. We recently got a glimpse of Cara in action with a short clip from new Sky Arts drama Timelessfeatures Cara as Chloe, a young woman who has to look after her great-grandmother when her mother and grandmother go away on holiday .
In the clip, Chloe appears to be waiting for a phone call from a loved one who is away at war.
Fans are used to seeing the beauty dressed up for the catwalk , but in thefresh clip she appears casually dressed down as she gets in character.
The 21-year-old model looks to be a natural in front of the camera, which is good news as reportedly youthful Cara would rather be on screen than the catwalk.
She has already had a small role in the Keira Knightley period drama Anna Karenina and it was recently confirmed that Cara will be joining Dame Judi Dench, Dane DeHaan, Alicia Vikander and Cressida Bonas in Tulip Fever.
Set in the 17th century, the film which will be produced by Oscar-winning producer Harvey Weinstein follows Alicia Vikander's married woman who begins a passionate affair with an artist hired to paint her portrait.
- Cara Delevingne's Mulberry collection goes on sale
- Cara Delevingne takes film premiere by storm in sultry green gown
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.