SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Stylish Autumn Phillips enjoys a day out at Ascot
All eyes were on Autumn Phillips as she stepped out at Ascot at the weekend.
The wife of Peter Phillips – Princess Anne's son – looked stunning in a powder blue dress that flaunted her fabulous physique.
She accessorised with a matching headpiece and navy suede court shoes.
CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE
Autumn was attending the King George Day Meet at the renowned racecourse with her husband and a male friend.
The mum-of-two is usually spotted in casual gear – she is often spotted in jeans and wellington boots as she takes her two daughters Savannah, four, and Isla, two, to equestrian events.
Earlier this year, she was pictured enjoying a day out with her brood at the Royal Windsor Horse Show.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.