SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
David Beckham crowned best celebrity suit-wearer
Footballing legend David Beckham has been named the best male celebrity suit-wearer.
The underwear model fought off tough competition from singer Justin Timberlake and Hollywood star George Clooney to top the poll, commissioned by online suit tailor Institchu.co.uk.
David, who is the husband of fashion designer Victoria Beckham, earned 24 per cent of the vote; runner-up Justin won 19 per cent and actor George came in third place with 16 per cent.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR THE FULL GALLERY
David Beckham was crowned the best celebrity suit-wearer
Coming in fourth place was our very own royal Prince Harry, with 13 per cent of respondents voting him best-dressed in a suit.
Rounding off the top five was Made In Chelsea lothario Spencer Matthews with 10 per cent of the overall vote.
Justin Timberlake and George Clooney took second and third place respectively
Top 10 best celebrity suit-wearers
1) David Beckham 24%
2) Justin Timberlake 19%
3) George Clooney 16%
4) Prince Harry 13%
5) Spencer Matthews 10%
6) Bradley Cooper 6%
7) Cristiano Ronaldo 6%
8) Elliott Wright 3%
9) Gary Barlow 2%
10) Calvin Harris 1%
- David Beckham
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Justin Timberlake
- George Clooney
- Prince Harry
- Spencer Matthews
- Bradley Cooper
- Calvin Harris
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.