SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Queen Letizia recycles dress she wore to William and Kate's wedding
Queen Letizia of Spain was spotted recycling the dress that she wore to the royal wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, née Kate Middleton, back in 2011.
The royal was sporting the blush pink dress for a trip to Galicia for the first time since William and Kate tied the knot.
King Felipe and Queen Letizia in Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Letizia won fashion praise when she attended the lavish ceremony at Westminster Abbey over three years ago wearing the embellished dress with seven-eighth sleeves paired with gloves and a matching cloche-like hat with flowers and a veil.
This time around, Letizia and her husband King Felipe VI, who recently ascended the throne, were visiting the north of Spain to mark the National Day of Galicia.
The day also coincides with the first anniversary of the tragic train accident that occurred in the area last year.
The couple's visit comes just days after a trip to France.
Former newsreader Letizia was the epitome of elegance as she attended a lunch at the Elysée Palace with French President Francois Hollande. She wore a pale blush dress by her favourite designer Felipe Varela.
The previous day, she made an appearance in Madrid wearing a pair of Carolina Herrera snakeskin stilettos.
The mother-of-two was attending a reception at the El Prado Palace with her husband.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.