SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Kim Kardashian shows off dark side in gothic selfie
Kim Kardashian channels gothic glamour in a dramatic new selfie.
The reality TV star surprised fans when she took to Instagram to show off her dark side with a new makeover.
The brunette beauty's selfie showed herself sporting a nose ring, dark purple hair and matching lipstick.
Kim shared this gothic shot on Instagram
"Gothic keeks," she captioned the snap, alongside two skull emoticons. Earlier in the day, she shared a shot of herself at the gym wearing a bra top and leggings. "Gym time while my baby is napping!" she wrote alongside the photo.
Kim recently celebrated reaching 16 million Instagram followers by treating her fans to an array of bikini selfies.
After reaching the milestone mark last Thursday, the reality TV star tweeted, "I just got to 16mil Instagram followers!
Kim had revealed she was working out earlier in the day
"This makes me soooo happy! I'm gonna post some pics tomorrow to celebrate!!!!"
The following day, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star uploaded two new bikini selfies. Lounging by the pool in a black bikinii, Kim's first pic showed her toned body from above. "#NoFlexZone," she captioned the shot.
The second photo showed off even more of her honed physique from above, with swaying palm trees and a coast line in the background.
"It's a little blurry but you know what it is," Kanye West's wife wrote alongside the picture.
The previous day, Kim had given fans a glimpse of her most famous asset, her derriere. Relaxing at friend Joe Francis' home in Casa Aramara, Kim shared a picture of herself sunbathing in a yellow bikini bottoms, while Joe's pregnant girlfriend Abbey Wilson is spotted in the background showing off her baby bump.
"#OurLovelyLadyLumps," she captioned the snap.
In another, she is seen relaxing in the pool from above. Kim and Kanye spent some time at Casa Aramara for their honeymoon last month.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West named daughter North West following advice from Pharrell Williams and Anna Wintour
- Designer who has dressed Lady Gaga unveils Selfie Hat
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.