SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Heidi Klum's daughter Leni spotted wearing high heels
Supermodel Heidi Klum has clearly passed her flawless fashion sense onto her two daughters.
Stepping out in New York city on Friday, Heidi's girls Leni, 10, and Lou, four, wore heels as they were treated to a meal at Nobu restaurant with their mum. Also joining the family meal was Leni and Johan Samuel, her two sons from her marriage to musician Seal.
Leni was sporting a sparkly blue dress with black heels while Lou wore a rainbow-hued dress with silver heels.
The mother and daughter duo looked super stylish for the outing
Heidi was as stylish as ever in all black and heels that matched her daughter Leni. Her version are cult heel Saint Laurent.
Heidi, 41, has been busy promoting the upcoming 13th season of her reality show Project Runway recently.
The new season will premiere on Thursday on Lifetime. Having earned five Emmy nominations – including Outstanding Host: Reality-Competition Program – the show has proved hugely successful.
The pair made sure to match in their black heels
"We're doing pretty good right now, we're really happy," she told the Today hosts during an interview.
"We have really great designers this season, it's gonna be so much fun for our audience to watch. It's really, really good."
Heidi hosts alongside Tim Gunn. He added during the interview, "Every season, we have a whole new energising group of designers."
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.