SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Queen Letizia, Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco and Princess Victoria of Sweden: Gallery of the week's best royal style
Queen Letizia of Spain wowed royal watchers with her impeccable style during her tour of Morocco with her husband King Felipe VI.
The Spanish royal wore a series of stylish ensembles for the visit, which marked the couple's first official trip since ascending the throne last month.
Arriving in Rabat on Monday, Letizia walked the red carpet wearing a charcoal blazer and skirt.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR FULL GALLERY
Queen Letizia of Spain and Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco make quite the stylish duo
The following day, she joined Princess Lalla Salma of Morocco to visit the Lalla Salma Centre for Research Against Cancer. The new queen sported a pale pink trouser suit with matching peep-toe heels, while Morocco's princess stopped traffic in her scarlet ensemble.
In other royal news, Princess Victoria of Sweden celebrated her 37th birthday joined by her husband Prince Daniel, her daughter Princess Estelle and her reigning parents King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia.
Princess Victoria of Sweden and her cute daughter Princess Estelle were coordinating for Victoria's birthday celebrations
The princess looked typically elegant in a white dress and buttoned pearl pink cardigan.
Her outfit coordinated with her daughter Estelle, who wore a pink and white floral frock and a matching ribbon in her hair.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.