SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Arnold Schwarzenegger's son Patrick stars in Tom Ford campaign
Arnold Schwarzenegger's son Patrick has landed a high-profile modelling gig.
The 20-year-old stars in Tom Ford's new eyewear campaign alongside Gigi Hadid, the daughter of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Yolanda Foster.
Patrick is suave in the Tom Ford eyewear campaign
The autumn/winter campaign sees the young star showing off his chiselled cheekbones in a profile shot as he cuddles up to Gigi, who channels high-octane glamour in a leopard print coat and oversized sunglasses with a wind machine blowing out her tumbling curls.
"The concept is individual style, which was the idea behind my first women’s show in NY," fashion designer Tom Ford told WWD.
"The campaign is focused on the personal, individual style of different types of women."
Patrick and his dad Arnold
Patrick is signed with LA Models, who recently spoke of their plans to push him for Ralph Lauren and Armani campaigns.
He is one of movie star Arnold's five children. The Austria-born actor has four children with estranged wife Maria and one child with Mildred Baena, his former maid.
Aside from modelling, Patrick has also followed in his father's acting footsteps. Last year, he appeared alongside Lily Collins in Stuck in Love, and he also played a student with Taylor Lautner in Grown Ups 2.
Patrick also has a small role in upcoming film Entourage, which also stars Jessica Alba.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.