SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
How to wear this summer's hottest trend
As we reach the peek of British summer, this season’s hottest trend, the tube pant, is ideal for both the warmer weather and the rainier days.
Fashion brand F&F have created a great pair of high waisted tube pants for £18, so that you can get the look without breaking the bank.
HELLO! Online has teamed up with F&F to reveal 4 great ways to sport this summer’s biggest trend, whether you’re heading to a festival or simply making the most of what the British summer has to offer.
Click on the images below for the full gallery
High waisted tube pants go perfectly with another of this season’s biggest trends, the crop top. Pair with a crop jumper and white shirt combo for a preppy look, great for lunch with the girls or a day out. Accessorise with a satchel for that extra preppy style.
Heading to a festival? Swap your skinny jeans for stretchy tube pants, for a comfortable outfit in which you can dance! Team with a neon cami and crochet waistcoat to really channel festival-chic.
If you’re not a fan of crop tops, long light layers make for a chic alternative. A bold print kimono is one of this summer’s key pieces, and makes for a comfy yet stylish laid back look, perfect for a barbecue. Accessorise with a bucket bag to carry all your summer essentials. For a more dressed up look, add a pair of wedges.
For a retro style with a twist, mix and match this season’s hottest tropical prints. Turn up your tube pant’s cuffs for a relaxed 50s charm, and add some cat eye sunglasses to complete the look.
For more information head to www.clothingattesco.com
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.