SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Kate Middleton recycles royal tour dress as she anxiously watches Wimbledon with Prince William
Kate, who recycled the white linen Zimmerman dress that she had recently worn during her trip to Australia, grimaced and clasped her hands to her mouth as she watched Britain's Andy Murray lose against Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov, in the men's singles quarter-final match on Wednesday.
The Duchess, 32, and her husband William, 31, looked as if they felt Andy's pain as the tennis star was sent crashing out of the prestigious British tournament.
CLICK ON PHOTOS FOR GALLERY
The Duchess of Cambridge couldn't contain her excitement
William and Kate joined other spectators in giving Andy a standing ovation, applauding and sadly shaking their heads as the athlete exited the competition.
The Duke and Duchess had turned up early in the day to take their places in the Royal Box, where they also watched the Simone Halep vs Sabine Lisicki game.
Prince George's mum beamed and greeted the Duke of Kent as she arrived. William, meanwhile, happily chatted to Gill Brook, wife of AELTC Chairman Philip Brook, who was seated next to him.
Kate and Prince William applaud Andy Murray
Other stars in attendance on Wednesday included Hugh Grant, Michael McIntyre, Andy's girlfriend Kim Sears, Princess Beatrice and her long-term boyfriend Dave Clark.
Kate's parents Carole and Michael Middleton also made the trip down to London.
Kate's white Zimmerman dress sold out after the Duchess wore it
William and Kate's visit to Wimbledon comes shortly after Kate's younger siblings James and Pippa were also pictured enjoying a day out at the tennis. They watched Lukas Rosol play against Rafael Nadal, who has since exited the competition.
Princess Mary and Prince Frederik of Denmark also courted attention on the same day, as they enjoyed the action from the Royal Box alongside athletes Jonathan Edwards, Denise Lewis and Steve Redgrave.
Kate and Prince William watching the Simone Halep vs Sabine Lisicki game
- Erdem to open his first store in London next year
- The Duchess of Cambridge's top 10 best maternity looks
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.