SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
The Countess of Wessex crowned best-dressed royal at Ascot
Last chance to win a Longines watch worth £2,750!
The Countess of Wessex has been crowned the best-dressed royal from Royal Ascot in association with Longines.
Sophie triumphed in the HELLO! Online vote, fighting off tough competition from fellow royals the Queen and Princess Beatrice.
Her winning look was the white ensemble that she wore on the second day. The royal was stunning in a white fitted coatdress paired with a pleated flared skirt.
Sophie's black outfit that she wore on day four came in second place in the vote.
Princess Beatrice came in third place for her blue lace outfit, while the Queen's classic ensembles came in fourth place.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.