SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Vote for the best outfit from Royal Ascot
On the final day of Royal Ascot in association with Longines, HELLO! Online readers voted Princess Beatrice as the best-dressed royal attendee with her scarlet dress and nude headpiece.
The stylish Princess also topped our vote on the first day of Ascot in a teal lace dress and a monochrome headpiece. The Queen's classic ensemble triumphed in the vote on another day, while the ever stylish Countess of Wessex was crowned best-dressed on the other two days.
But which was your favourite overall outfit? Place your vote below.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.