SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Kendall Jenner goes gothic for new Givenchy campaign
In the campaign, shot by photography duo Mert & Marcus, Kendall is seen posing alongside a group of other models including Jamie Couchert, Mariacarla Boscono and Peter Brant II.
The reality TV star is virtually unrecognisable with slicked back hair and an edgy gothic beauty look including dark lipstick and barely-there eyebrows.
Kendall Jenner (left) stars in her first major campaign
"She's unique in wanting to turn her back on her celebrity when it comes to modelling," said Katie Grant, who styled Kendall's debut shoot for Vogue Paris. "It would have been easy for Kendall to go with a bigger agency and gone down a celebrity route but she wants to be taken seriously as a model just like the rest of them."
It seems that the young Keeping Up With The Kardashians star is being taken seriously, as she made her Fashion Week debut when she walked for Marc Jacobs at New York Fashion Week in February.
Kim Kardashian's half-sister then took to the runway for Givenchy at Paris Fashion Week, and was also chosen by Karl Lagerfeld to appear the Chanel show alongside fashionistas including Cara Delevingne. Kendall also sat front row with Anna Wintour at London Fashion Week.
Kendall Jenner took Fashion Week by storm, walking for major designers
Kendall has close ties with Givenchy's creative director Riccardo Tisci, who is close friends with her new brother-in-law Kanye West, and Kim Kardashian. Although there was widespread speculation that Kim would wear a Valentino wedding dress, instead she opted for a stunning Givenchy Haute Couture gown.
- Kendall Jenner wows at New York Fashion Week alongside Naomi Campbell
- Kendall Jenner ends NYFW in style on Marc Jacobs catwalk
- Kim Kardashian defends Givenchy Met Ball dress
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.