SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
The Countess of Wessex tops Royal Ascot best-dressed vote
Sophie shows off her fashion prowess every year as she attends the prestigious racing event, usually wowing in pastel-hued skirt suits and Jane Taylor hats.
And readers voted her dove grey pleated skirt suit from 2012 as the winning outfit, with over a quarter of the total votes (28 per cent).
Sophie, the Countess of Wessex triumphed in the Royal Ascot best-dressed vote
In second place was the Queen wearing a baby pink suit and hat with a black trim. Fourteen per cent of readers voted the monarch's look as their favourite.
Coming third was Carole Middleton, the mother of the Duchess of Cambridge, née Kate Middleton.
The Queen and Carole Middleton took second and third place, respectively
It was Carole's traffic-stopping red dress that she wore to the event in 2012 that earned her the third spot.
The ensemble was very similar to the scarlet Alexander McQueen number that Kate wore to wow the crowds at the Jubilee Thames River Pageant earlier in the year.
Win a Longines watch worth £2,750!
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.