SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Kendall Jenner turns heads in daring gown
All eyes were on Kendall Jenner on Sunday night as she stepped out at Canada's 25th annual MuchMusic Video Awards.
The 18-year-old rocked a white embellished floor-length gown which was split to above the thigh on both sides.
The reality star turned heads in the daring dress by Fausto Puglisi. "Why do one split when you can do TWO!?" she tweeted ahead of the awards ceremony.
Sister duo Kendall and Kylie Jenner wowed on the red carpet
Completing the look were a strappy pair of gold heels and a slicked-back hair style.
Kendall was joined by sister Kylie, who was sporting a more demure ensemble in her embellished orange minidress. She paired the dazzling number with nude platform sandals and a mirrored clutch.
Some fans of the teenagers took to Twitter to express outrage at Kendall's shocking look.
The pair had an outfit change for their presenting duties
But the girls' mother Kris Jenner approved of the looks, sharing a photo of the pair on Instagram. "You are stunning @kendalljenner and @kyliejenner!! Just beautiful! #MMVAs."
The sister duo were hosting the awards.
The pair had two outfit changes for their presenting duties. Kylie wore a white strapless peplum top with black velvet trousers, while Kylie wore a pale blue and white jumpsuit with the neckline split to the waist.
They hit the stage in dazzling dresses
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.