SUBSCRIBE TO HELLO! OR HELLO! FASHION MONTHLY. VIEW THE LATEST PRINT & DIGITAL OFFERS HERE
Gallery: Brazil's top 10 hottest models
Brazil is widely considered football's 'spiritual home' and the world's eyes are on the country as it gears up to host the World Cup.
But football isn't the only thing the South American region is famous for – it has produced some of the most famous supermodels in the world. Click on the photo below to see our pick of the top ten Brazilian models.
CLICK ON PHOTO FOR GALLERY
Adriana Lima, Gisele Bundchen and Alessandra Ambrosio are some of Brazil's hottest exports
With their exotic features and long legs, Brazilian beauties have dominated the modelling scene for years, taking over the runways of world-famous shows such as Victoria's Secret and other major fashion houses.
Gisele Bundchen is undoubtedly Brazil's most famous export.
She was recently revealed as the world's highest-paid model for the seventh year in a row by Forbes magazine, pocketing a staggering $42million last year.
Brazil is also the birthplace of Alessandra Ambrosio and Adriana Lima.
The beautiful pair are two of Victoria's Secret most well-known angels, having walked the catwalk for the lingerie label for years.
Both have had the honour of wearing the brand's famous $2million Fantasy Bra on the runway.
- These are the opinions of our visitors, not hellomagazine.com
- You are not allowed to post comments that are libellous or unlawful
- We reserve the right to remove comments that we consider off topic
- Please keep to the subject
- Please try to write without spelling errors. Before posting a message please check it is correct: comments with no mistakes are more likely to be published.
- Please do not publish messages written entirely in capital letters.